I don’t think it’s ever too early to begin brainstorming possible memoir titles. Here are twelve.
12. How to Eat a Banana and Not Look Gay: Growing Up Straight But Sensitive
11. Mother, This Oatmeal Tastes Like a Whore’s Vomit: Rantings of an Ungrateful Boy
10. I Told You I Was Sick: Diagnosed When It’s Already Too Late
9. I Can’t Remember Not Having Diarrhea: A Small Town Boy Moves to the Big City
8. The Great Cat Massacre and Other Childhood Drawings
7. Why Men Pull Away: My Journey To the World Tug-of-War Championship
6. I’m Sorry For Being Sorry: Not Sorry Anymore
5. Red Rover Red Rover Send Someone to Chase Butterflies With Me Over: A Diary of Schoolyard Solitude
4. Take Off Those High Heels, Mommy Needs to Go to Work: Born a Thespian
3. Take Off Those High Heels Because Daddy Says So: Becoming a Thespian Against All Odds
2. Daddy’s Going to the Store For Cigarettes: My Father’s Abandonment of My Family, My Hopes, and My Dreams
1. Get the Nurse: An Exegesis of My Father’s Last Words
4 thoughts on “possible memoir titles”
This is awesome! If it wasn’t already called immodiumabuser I might change to I can’t remember not having Diarrhea….Love it!
I gave you a shoutout in my post today!!! http://immodiumabuser.com/2013/04/03/three-quick-things-kapooyah-kapooyah/
wow, i really appreciate it. you popped my shout-out cherry!
It made me laugh so I shared it. I figured you wouldn’t mind. Hope the first time didn’t hurt too much…